CECNB is a community development agency that provides a wide range of services and supports to co-operatives and other enterprises in New Brunswick that operate on democratic principles and exist to address social, environmental or cultural goals. CECNB also works closely with government and key stakeholders to bring about new programs, resources, and policies that support healthy, sustainable communities. Our staff are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and happy to help!
Our services include:
Technical Advice and Support
CECNB offers a wide range of services to help you develop your co-op or social enterprise:
- Planning and starting your co-op or social enterprise
- Feasibility studies and business plans
- Strategic planning and facilitation
- Organizational and program evaluation
- Assistance accessing resources and information
- Member engagement
- Partnership development
- Marketing and promotions
- Mediation and conflict prevention services
- Special projects or events
Training and Skills Development
CECNB offers training and workshops in a wide variety of areas and also develops customized training upon request.
- Preventing and Resolving Conflict (1 day)
- Social Enterprise 101 (1/2 day)
- Making the Shift to Social Enterprise (1 day)
- Social Enterprise Boot Camps (2 intense! days)
- Evaluation 101 (1 day)
- Reaching Your Target Market: Social Media (1/2 day)
- Financing Your Enterprise (1/2 day)
- CRA: What You Need to Know! (1/2 day)
- Engaging Your Members (1/2 day)
- Succession Planning: A Community-Based Approach
- Lunch n Learns
- And much much more!
Innovation and Special Projects
CECNB also undertakes special projects aimed at developing innovative solutions to economic, social, and environmental issues. If you have an idea for an innovative or special project, contact us to see how we can help!