Become a Member
By becoming a member of the Co-operative Enterprise Council of NB you will:
- Get answers to your questions about governance, free. Members can call with any question and our staff will do their best to help!
- Reduced fees on events and $100/day discount on consulting fees
- Have easy access to specialized training for Co-ops and Social Enterprises (SE) including board development, policy development, bylaws, leadership, conflict resolution, performance evaluation, access to financing, and much more.
- Be connected to a network of social entrepreneurs locally, regionally and nationally
- Increase the public profile of your co-op/social enterprise through CECNB’s social media, marketing and networking events
- Stay current on emerging opportunities, trends and best practices
- Have a voice in the future direction of the CECNB and a vote at membership meetings
Membership is open to any co-operative, credit union, social enterprise, or such federation operating in New Brunswick.
The membership fee for 2017 – 2018 is $100
Download the CEC Membership Application and Renewal 2017-2018 and mail it along with your cheque to Co-operative Enterprise Council to P.O. Box 1105, Salisbury, NB E4J 3E