- Get Answers! Call us with any question and 99% of the time our staff can help!
- $100/day discount on CECNB consulting fees
- Reduced fees on events hosted by CECNB
- Have easy access to specialized training for Co-ops and Social Enterprises including board development, organizational development, strategic planning, bylaws, performance evaluation, access to financing and capital, conflict resolution, and much more.
- Be connected to co-ops and social enterprises across the country- our network is huge!
- Increase your public profile through CECNB’s social media, marketing and networking events
- Stay current on emerging opportunities, trends and best practices
- Have a voice in the future direction of the CECNB and a vote at membership meetings
Membership is open to any co-operative, social enterprise, credit union or their associations operating in New Brunswick. The membership fee for 2018 – 2019 is $100.
If you are a new member, please complete the CEC Membership Application and Renewal 2018-2019 and mail it back to us along with your cheque for $100 to:
Co-operative Enterprise Council P.O. Box 1105, Salisbury, NB E4J 3E2.
You can download a copy of the CECNB Dues Invoice 18-19 for your records.